:: Dooliers Site! ::

:: Dooliers Site! ::

Sunday 14 April 2013

DRAGON FLOWER YONGIE 2


Q. Shinhye said both of you are in a stage whereby you can both clean each other’s nails, what if you are to define your relationship now..


YongHwa: Eh.. Sending congratulatory flowers during award shows – relationship?

ShinHye: A.. I received Yonghwa’s flowers during 2012 Baeksang Arts Awards! But the cameras wasn’t filming him when he was giving me flowers secretly from behind. I told him to be more upright next time and give flowers upfront.

YongHwa: Actually I wasn’t caught on the camera a year ago. I wanted to be more upright and pass the flowers to Shinhye this time round, who would know I would get jitters at the last minute. I would be more bold the next time I give flowers!

[English|Korean Trans] Yonghwa & Shinhye in Korean TV Drama vol. 50

'After This Yong hwa will be more confident to give flower for his best friend! Lucky Shin hye ! ^^  ehem, Good job Yong! '
-Cheryizumi-

No comments:

Post a Comment